Buying a property is a serious decision. Often the market price of a property can be higher than the actual price of it.
- Recognize your needs, the purpose of such a transaction and the future use of the property.
- Decide the amount you want to invest buying the property. Calculate the extra costs of lawyer fees, Notary, and Transfer Tax.
- Select the region(s) you are interested in and consult a Property Management Consultant.
- Ask a lawyer to check the property titles and a town planning engineer.
- Consult an Architect or Civil Engineer for the technical inspection of the property to identify any defects or imperfections.
The real estate agency P&L est8 has an affiliate network that will help you at all stages of buying a property